Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Making dream into reality



Racheal and i put on our braces in June last year. It was kinda crazy to have my cousin's gf doing the same thing at the same time. It was even crazier when i found out she have too been dreaming about putting on her braces since her teenage years. She was complaining about her dracula teeth while i was complaining about my bulky teeth. Be it what so ever reason we have, we both took years to make our dream into reality. I still remember when i was in my 15 or so, i was close to having my braces on. I had all the x rays and documents ready and left with the extraction of tooth. But when i got into the surgery room, i freaked out and back out at the very last min. That cowardy move eventually turn into regrets and never left since. Once your regards have taken root it will be almost impossible to remove it until you turn that regards into action. It took me alot of courage to finally come to my own consensus that its time to put my constant complain into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment