Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MA..... WHere IS my TedDy BeAr LaH

When was the last time you misses someone that is very dear to your heart? When was the last time you hug that someone before saying goodbye? When was the last time you thought that you dont care about them and when they go away you just misses them badly. When was the last time you say something sweet to that person and not knowing it would be the last time? Neither one of these points came into my mine before till now. There is this really unexplainable feeling that came into me today. It is like saying goodbye to your favorite teddy bear, one moment you are hugging it and the next it was gone (cos your mom find its too much of a salty/fishy smell that she could not stand it much longer). I thought i was able to handle goodbyes but in the end i was badly affected by it. I hate goodbyes as they hurt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment