Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Scaredi Cat !!!!!!!!

This morning i had my H1N1 Vaccination. Although i am now in my midz twenties but i am still quite fearful of taking jabs. Anything that has a sharp pointed ends will always give me a twinkling feeling as if i am being placed on the hanging stand waiting to be hang. I have once heard from a talk show, whatever that you are fearful of e.g. water, knifes,fire and etc. Most likely in your previous life you were caused by the death of it. Maybe i was once either being poke to death or stab to death thats why i am so fearful of all those pointed ends. ~ ZZZZ
Back to my H1N1 Jab! Because of this stupid jab, last night i could not stop my anxiety over this matter. I had nightmares and disturbance throughout the night. I either dreamt of lizards falling all over me or i kept waking up by an unknown fear. I cannot stop questioning myself on why i am such a scaredi cat. Even when i stood infront of the doctor who had a ready needle in his hand, i can't stopped asking for my reassurances from him by making him speaks with a few comforting words. "Dont worry, it will just be a quick jab, i will just poke it in and you will be fine before you know it."~sounded familiar yah, did i heard this before when i was still in my single digit years?

No comments:

Post a Comment